Benefits of Entering
* If you're a Griffith Business Chamber member, simply by nominating in a NSWBC category you'll automatically receive a $100 advertising voucher from Hit 99.7 / Triple M. ^conditions apply. Not a member? Join here
* Each NSWBC Category winner will take home a prestigious trophy and a total of $1500 worth of advertising from The Area News, WIN TV, Hit 99.7 & Triple M!^
* Winner of Local Customer Service Award will take home a prestigious trophy and an advertising package from The Area News worth $500!^
* Winner of Local Business Person of the Year will take home a prestigious trophy and an advertising package from WIN TV worth $1000!^
* Each NSWBC Category winner will receive an official Business Awards WINNER logo use in your marketing & promotions
But more importantly.... it's a chance to work on your business....
* Be part of an Award process which, elevates winners from the Griffith Business Chamber Awards to the Regional Business Awards (NSWBC aligned categories only), and then onto the State NSW Business Chamber Awards
* It's an opportunity to review your business goals, strategy, vision and operations. It can allow you to identify areas of your business that need improvement.
* Add real value to your business and gain valuable exposure
* Build your business profile and PR
* Build a reputation for excellence within your industry
* Benchmark your business against other businesses in your industry
* Many businesses and individuals achieve outstanding results or contribute in a significant way, it's a chance to be recognised and showcase the amazing talent
* Involve your team in the awards entry process which provides a sense of pride. Imagine the staff moral if your business won! Being part of an award winning business does wonders for a workplace environment
* Reward your team by attending the Awards Evening and the role they play in making your business successful
* Represent GRIFFITH - winners of the NSWBC category provides a prestigious opportunity to elevate your business to the next level. The chance to showcase your business and represent Griffith at a Regional level then hopefully at a State Level where you compete against the best in NSW.