Reasons to be a member of the Griffith Business Chamber include…
Know that your business can assist Griffith to Thrive & Grow
Griffith Business Chamber are right amongst the important issues affecting businesses and strive to achieve key area’s for Griffith to Thrive & Grow. With your support we can continue to achieve our core objectives which are;
- Improve water security
- Provide superior access to all levels of education.
- Create a Regional Brand to add value to our agricultural sector.
- Encourage decentralisation of government services & departments.
- Improve health facilities.
- Encourage residential developments & the overall rejuvenation of the CBD plus other areas.
- Engage with federal, state & local government about a range of issues.
- To establish a seperate Griffith Economic Board. Reliable & cost effective means of transport are accessible for all industries & business operations.
- To ensure Griffith is the preferred retirement community.
All of which affect the business community across every type industry in some way.
An avenue to voice concerns/issues
All members are encouraged to contact our Executive at any time with any issues or concerns relating to business.
Gain voice in government
With your support, Griffith Business Chamber can provide a strong collective voice to represent the interest of businesses to all levels of government, about important issues that directly and indirectly affect your business.
Share your idea’s, passion, initiatives with other like minded businesses at Chamber events throughout the year.
Invitations to workshops & seminars
Featuring special guest speakers on various topics throughout the year.
Chamber are proactive in sending a clear message about supporting local businesses.
Monthly E-news & regular correspondence
Keep up to date about events/issues affecting local business & community.
Inclusion on our website
Free NSW Business Chamber Alliance Membership;
Our alliance partnership with the NSW Business Chamber, entitles you to the
following additional free benefits;
- Member directory
- Access to the Business Hotline 13 26 96 to connect you to the right information.
- 3 x Advice Line calls. Access Workplace & Legal Advice on 13 29 59 or Marketing Advice on 13 26 96.
- Access to a Business Propel Freemium Account.
- Educational Events.
- Online Quarterly Business Connect Magazine & E-newsletter.
- Access to sample documents from the Business Legal Toolkit. Full version are available at member rates.
- Free 14 Day Trial of Workplace OHS.
- Free 14 Day Trial of Workplace Info
Local Chamber members can upgrade to full NSW Business Chamber membership at a 20% discount on condition of retaining Local Chamber membership.
Read more about NSW Business Chamber Alliance here